Afterpay is a payment service that allows you to purchase now and pay later with NO interest added to your order ever and no new card applications. Afterpay is an external payment gateway that allows you to pay for your items in fortnightly instalments where, unlike lay-by it allows you to have your items now and pay them off in affordable fortnightly increments.
WHAT YOU NEED
- To live in Australia
- To have a credit or debit card
- Be over 18 years of age
HOW IT WORKS
- Pay for your purchases over four equal instalments each fortnight
- Have your purchase straight away and pay later
- No new card applications or lengthy paperwork
- No interest on your purchase ever
- Afterpay provides instant approval online
- How to purchase - Simply ‘add to cart,’ proceed to checkout as normal and select Afterpay as your payment method. You will be taken to Afterpay’s secure portal to complete your purchase.
If you fail to make payments on time you will be charged a $10 late payment fee and a further $7 late fee one week later if the payment remains overdue. For more information see Afterpay.com